Here is important note for the Tibet Tour & Tibet Travel info and how to book the tour from us.
1) Once confirm your trip we need a clear color scan of your passport and Chinese visa to processing your Tibet Travel Permit.
Note: If you need a visa extension it is extremely difficult to receive one in Tibet. You should arrange this before going to Tibet.Please note what type of visa you have and provide us with any additional information we may need.
- Tourist (L) Visa – requires no extra documentation.
- Business (Z)(F) Visas r- equire that you also send us a copy of your work permit.
- Student (X) Visa – require that you give proof of your enrollment at your place of study. Student ID cards are a good form of this. If you don’t have a student ID card, a letter from your university with the school stamp on it works as well.Please scan and email us high resolution color images of your passport, Chinese visa and any other required documents. You must also read and agree to the clauses in our agreement. We will give this to you when you start the process.
2) We need your refundable deposit US$200/per person in our bank of China account or Company bank of China account. if you want to book the flight or train ticket from us we also need your train or flight ticket money plus your deposit.
3) If you are entering into Tibet by flight, we need to send the original permit by post to your destination in mainland China. We cannot send the permit outside of China. You need to give us your hotel address, hotel’s phone number and also the name of the person who made the reservation in the hotel so that I can send the permit to you.
4) If you are entering into Tibet by train, need to send original Tibet Travel Permit. Copy of Tibet Travel Permit is okay. Once we got your Tibet travel permit we will send you a copy of Tibet Travel Permit through your email address and you need to print it out for twice and show to the train station.
5) Once you arrive at Lhasa airport or train station our guide will put one of your name on the piece of paper and show you at outside of Lhasa airport or train station. You can easily recognize your tour guide.
6) If you want to enter Tibet from Nepal: We need a clear color scan of your group passport and fix travel date and itinerary to processing your Chinese group visa notification letter and Tibet Travel Permit. Once we got your Chinese visa notification letter. We will send your Chinese visa notification letter to our travel partner in Nepal Once you arrive to Kathmandu, our partner travel agency at Nepal will go to the Chinese embassy to get the visa with your original passport.
Important Note: Once confirm your trip you must be sure the fix travel date and itinerary. Once you arrive in Tibet, you can’t extend your Chinese group visa.