Travel Agreement for travelers who go to the Tibet Autonomous Region
All foreign tourists receiving a permit for the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) through Tibet Experience. Tibet Experience is official website of Tibet Nyangchu adventure travel in Lhasa
must read and agree to the clauses provided in this agreement before applying for a permit.
- We can not process permits for Diplomats, press agents, Tibetan expatriates。
- You can not deal with a Travel Permit or other necessary documents by yourself. Only Travel Agencies in Tibet (TAR) can deal with these permits and documents.
- Individual travel inside and outside of Lhasa is an illegal activity. All travelers inside and outside of Lhasa must be part of a guided tour from the Lhasa travel agency.
- The TAR is NOT a fully opened area. Some places are closed to foreigners and even Chinese travelers and also you are not allowed to take a photo with a bridge and police station in Tibet. You must follow local regulations or rules. Check with our travel agency for the current policies in the areas you want to travel to. We will help you to legally enter the areas you desire if they are possible.
- All foreign tourists in Tibet (TAR) must not participate in any activity that would disrupt the peace and prosperity of Tibet. Do not do anything to destroy the Tibetan way of life and their cultural heritage. You will take full responsibility in accordance with Chinese law for any illegal actions you participate in.
- Understand that any illegal activities will also bring repercussions to the local agencies you have obtained your permit through. Please consider how your actions affect not just yourself but the local Tibetan community!
- We will not hold any responsibility due to policy changes. Policies may change even after we have all of the documents. We are not responsible for the cost of cancellation, change, or delay due to policy changes.
- By booking with Tibet Experience the purchaser acknowledges that travel in Tibetan regions is remote, wilderness in nature, and unpredictable. Given these conditions that are inherent to the region, Tibet Experience is held free of responsibility for travel disruption, safety, an injury incurred during transportation, and healthcare emergencies.
- We cannot guarantee a refund due to trip cancellations for personal or external reasons (such as late travel, illness, natural disasters, etc…).
- Our price quotes are based on current prices of all things considered in your trip and are subject to change. We work very hard to provide the cheapest possible price, and if there is a change it is for a very good reason.
POLICIES MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
By signing this document I state that I fully understand and adhere to the terms above.
Signature: Passport Number:
Date: Visa valid until: